Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you just got one of those ceramic ones then you wouldn't have to go to all that trouble ... They cost like a month's salary though, I think.

If he would just trade for the goat, there would be no need to worry. If he needs a weapon, he could teach the goat to attack and bite. Of coarse, that would make it an "assault goat". I am not sure how the law reads on assault goats.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Based on your details and the lack of pictures you have grealy over valued your firearm. Going off the details I have I am willing to offer $426.75 for your firearm. I know you are looking to trade but considering your requested items are of such a rare nature I would highly consider the cash offer to close the deal.

Please respond asap as we don't know when OSA will crash again. I'd hate to miss out on this item for lack of access to OSA.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am still in with a goat + Mary's Flea Market has some chickens. Two chickens, a goat, two quarts of 5w-30 motor oil, and an I.O.U. for the rest. The I.O.U. is as good as gold. Just let me know. I would like to have this done before luch.