Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a pet Sasquatch. All shots are current and neutered. Very well mannered and trained. Interested?

ETA: Doesn't eat much either, he's a small one. Only 425lbs.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It can be ... I haven't printed it off yet. Just let me know what your requirements are. I hate wasting paper.

If its from a Nigirian bank then print me one off too.

Oh I almost forgot my 1972 set of Ginsu knives, still sharp even when I cut the beer cans with it. Oh and I have a whole yard full of pet rocks. Make me an offer.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the trade that you can not turn down. Every member of OSA wants this. It is the Holy Grail of all firearms.
ai785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_uglygun2.jpg

ai785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_uglygun.jpg

I would guess at the value somewhere around $1000-1500. Maybe more. This is a full blown custom.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a pod racer that was formerly owned by a kid named Anakin.
It's been upgraded with racing stripes and I took all the platinum out of the catalytic converter so it makes it sound like a rice burner.

I'll trade you that plus $600 cash from your end.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I so lawled.

I'll throw in 15 knives and assorted edged weapons.
I've got a Jennings .25 acp without a firing pin, some high capacity glock mags, handcuffs and bulletproof vests that I'll trade. They're worth more than your gun but I'm willing to give you a leg up since I was lucky enough to find all this stuff in an abandoned Kia.