H&H in OKC on bows?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadWin45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Al and one other guy are the only ones still around from the OO days. Last I heard, Rick went home to western OK.

I like Al and trust him with my bow.

Davs2601

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dealt with Outdoor Outfitters and they always treated me great.

Since the move I have been helped by a guy with dark longer hair. He kinda has this look on his face like he dosent care or is irritated about something. But he is a really big help. I was in a pinch and he went out of his way to help me out.

Is it Al that I am talking about?

If so, SHOUT OUT TO AL!! Thanks

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have used all the bow guys that you are talking about on this post. I have bought guns and bow equipment from each of them. I have found someone I really like. It is Route 66 Pawn Shops. When you walk in does not look like much but walk to the back. The owner helps out the local school with there archery team free of charge and ordered me a gun in, not only did he sale it to me the same price as Academy but the tax was cheaper. Just dont like giving much money to the chain stores. He is great with bows as well.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree - Rick Archer with Outdoors Outfitteres was really good. i don't know if he went to H&H with the deal or not.

I'll second Rick being good. He made me a custom string for my Hoyt a few years back. He knows what he's doing.

Also if some of ya'll can remember back a few years or a decade ago, there use to be a place called Southwest Tackle and Bow. A guy by the name of Bret use to run it and then bought it. He is the best bar none. He works at Bass Pro by their request 1 or 2 days a week. At least he did for a while when it was close to opening of bow season.

Ksmirk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jmiller45, heck I shot for Bret and I might have worked on your bow back in the day, or Steve that used to help out Rick at Outdoor Outfitters when it got busy! heck I recall when Rick worked at Outdoor America. For a little bit of a drive you might want to give Phil at Tabe's Archery in Shawnee a try, thing about it you'll either like him or hate him but he's good and I learned a mess when shooting for him. For the life of me I can't recall the guys name over at Kings but if it's the same guy he used to be the sales rep. for High Country and is a stand up guy! he knows bows, and I grew up in Davenport's in Prague. there are several good folks around you just gotta find the one you like and can trust and don't forget we all have a bad day. Later,

Kirk

buster11

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
FWIW, I took my bow to H&H to have it moved from 50 to 60lbs. While i was there, i bought a quiver and some broadheads. The staff was really freindly and did the work to my bow for free. They even let me shoot for free after they adjusted the bow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom