Hall of Fame Gun Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the past, the Hall of Fame show has been pretty good. I cannot remember the price but there are some dollar-off coupons available and I seem to recall a steep military discount. I am heading to the show today. If you see a short, average-looking guy carrying guns run up and say "hi Mugsy"... It might even be me. ;^)

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Son in Law, Grandson and I went today. It was good decent Gun Show. I told my son in law that Sooner State Pawn needs to start setting up at them, put what they sell for what they sell it for out there. It would straighten up the Gun Shows or stop them, one or the other. How about it Sooner State Pawn?

I have been to three gun shows since the last one I went to some 25 years ago. Gun Prices are STUPID out of line for the most part, oh there is one or two here and there that are decent. I don't understand how they keep setting up at them at the prices they are asking, a place like Sooner State Pawn could clean up at them. But then again, maybe that is how some of the others started out doing so? I don't know.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That might be correct but I seem to recall that last year with mil discount and the internet coupon, I actually paid $6.00 at the door. I guess I'll find out today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom