December Gun Shows at Okc Fairgrounds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KipK

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am looking at attending my first gun show. The Okc Gun Show website has dates of Dec 16 - 17th at the fairgrounds but the Okc fairgrounds website doesn't have anything on those dates but does have on Dec 30 - 31st.
Does anyone have some official information that can be shared?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve seen several agents at OKC gun shows dressed in street clothes. In 2000 they tried to set me up. I won’t go into details. Be careful who you deal with at gun shows.
Have several friends in the DFW area and they have told similar tales. They set up tables and sell something for a reasonable price then 30 minutes later have an agent offer that buyer twice what he paid for the gun and when the offer is accepted you get a free ride in a government automobile. Pretty sketchy.

Matt Giroux

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have several friends in the DFW area and they have told similar tales. They set up tables and sell something for a reasonable price then 30 minutes later have an agent offer that buyer twice what he paid for the gun and when the offer is accepted you get a free ride in a government automobile. Pretty sketchy.

That’s very much like they tried to set me up.
Interesting, I’ve done a number of estate liquidations and setup at various shows between ok and texas and literally never had a problem with them. Then again I don’t think they care much about original WWII sniper rifles and German bring back lugers lol

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds like an urban myth, but then again I wouldn't put it past the .gov to do it. Also it a perfect case of entrapment if we had legal federal courts, which we don't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom