Happy St. Patrick's Day OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2264.gif

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A man was on the golf course one day. As he teed off, his ball sliced to the right and wound up off in the woods.

As he went to find his ball, sitting there in the thicket was a little man. "Who are you?" the golfer asked. "Aye, laddie, a leprechaun, I am."

"No kidding" the golfer said. "Don't I like get your pot of gold now that I've found you" he continued.

"Aye, you do receive me pot of gold, but first, you have to subject yeself to me by anal sex."

"Uh...what?" the golfer said. "Um...I dunno..." he said reluctantly.

"Alrighty then" the leprechaun said, walking away.

"Wait a minute" the golfer said. "If I let you have anal sex with me, I get the pot of gold? Really?"

"Aye, anal sex and me pot of gold is yours."

So, the golfer drops his pants, get down on all four and presents his backside.

The little feller climbs up on him, starts thrusting, and asks the golfer, "what's your name lad?"

Grunting in agony, the golfer replies, "Bob..."

"How old are ye, Bob?"

"Thirty-four" Bob replies.

"Aren't you a wee bit old to be believin' in leprechauns, Bob?"

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t figure out how to post it but … Google “when it’s 5:00 A.M. at an Irish wedding”
Then you will hate me forever cause it’ll stick in your brain for days !

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have the corned beef, tators and carrots in the slow cooker. Cabbage will go in a couple hours before it is done. Just wish I a had a little Jameson to wash it down with.
I bought an 8 pack of Guinness yesterday for today. Only 2 made it to today. And they are now long gone. Mmmmmmm. Some Jameson would be nice but the Teeling Irish whiskey I have will work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom