Have a Happy St. Patrick's Day Everyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is dispensation when St. Patrick's falls on Friday. Corned beef is good to go, not even a sin.
Generally, that is the case- but in Mass Sunday- Father said not this year. So, unless something came out after Sunday. I try and go ahead with the best I can do with fasting, as it is supposed to be, even though I'm over the age limit. Why profess something if you are only going to kind of do it.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Generally, that is the case- but in Mass Sunday- Father said not this year. So, unless something came out after Sunday. I try and go ahead with the best I can do with fasting, as it is supposed to be, even though I'm over the age limit. Why profess something if you are only going to kind of do it.
Fair enough. Better to stick to stricter rules.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how many Crown Royal Bottles had to die to make these costumes?

1679074678604.png

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not that we only have it on Saint Pat's Day but mama has got a big piece of corned beef on the stove simmering as I peck this and we'll be having boiled cabbage, carrots and potatoes with it for supper tonight.......she doesn't but I like a little spicy horseradish sauce on the side with mine.

cbc.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom