Hateful Eight **spoiler alert **

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watched it and wished I had my 2.5 hours back. It was good enough to not walk away from it but bad enough to where I doubt I will watch another QT movie unless it has stellar reviews.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh forgot someone said earlier and I concur reservoir dogs meets cowboys. Sam Jackson IMO is washed up....tired really of him. He is the Keno Reeves that has no talent and no matter what movie is the same but different clothes.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh forgot someone said earlier and I concur reservoir dogs meets cowboys. Sam Jackson IMO is washed up....tired really of him. He is the Keno Reeves that has no talent and no matter what movie is the same but different clothes.

After thinking about it, it's more like The Thing Goes West. Kurt Russell basically playing the same part. A group of men stuck in snow. Trying to find out who's good and who's bad. Killing them as he goes.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Watched it. It was annoyingly long and the movie sucked. Liked most of his other movies though. This one was terrible. Surprisingly terrible.

Last edited:

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

He carries a firearm and is against gun control...

Latest posts

Top Bottom