Cool photo!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_9706.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You sir are a good man to do this. As a dog lover let me say thank you🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Not my dogs, just happened on to the photo.

I have a rescue. Just seen this thought cool!

Here is mine. People bought him and found out he was not a mini. Threw him in a ditch at 10 weeks old and he was about froze to death. He is an amazing dog. 72lb lightning bolt!

IMG_9709.png

Last edited:

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not my dogs, just happened on to the photo.

I have a rescue. Just seen this thought cool!

Here is mine. People bought him and found out he was not a mini. Threw him in a ditch ant 10 weeks old and he was about froze to death. He is an amazing dog. 72lb lightning bolt!

View attachment 477230
Give me the name and address of those people.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give me the name and address of those people.

They got in some trouble over it. They paid some $800 and had taken it to the Vet had it examined and he told them when they were leaving that they will have a healthy full size Australian Shepherd. They asked how big, he told them about 60 to 70lbs. They said no, they bought a mini. He again told them no it is not a mini. They tossed him like trash.

He is smart. Took 15 minutes to train him on loading chutes when he was a year old. Nothing and I mean nothing loves in his domain. He is a vermin killer. And no one gets close to whatever vehicle he is in with us. My life we have had mostly Blue and Red Healers on our farms and working cattle. He is right at the top three on smarts and learning. I don’t let him work pens, just the chutes. Our vet said he cannot take kicks like Healers can. So he is a chute dog and occasionally a pasture. But mainly he is just a buddy as I don’t work the farm anymore unless an emergency.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a Shar Pei that could run you out of the house with a fart. One day a friend was over, and I told him watch this (The dog's name was Nikki) I said " Pew Nikki did you fart?" The dog ducked his head down and hid under the kitchen table. After my friend quite laughing, he said he had never seen a dog that you could embarrass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom