Health episode tonight that was very weird

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad you feel better.

(Location of $2 tacos and beer needed. :D)
Thank you.

Its a nice clean place called JoJo's on SW 15 and Mustang Road in a strip mall behind the 7-11. They also have free pool tables that day (Mexican Monday every week) , they just open up the 3 tables so you save $1 each game.
The service it top shelf also.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I felt nauseous I'd go eat $2 tacos and beer but sometimes you gotta go for the gusto. I do know a guy who's for heart attack symptom was violent nausea. I'd see a doc just to be sure.
I wasn't nauseous after eating lunch and 2 hours later is when I left to go meet up and still felt fine. So thinking back I hadnt eaten in over 13 hours so I just thought that was the issue. The nausea wasn't severe either, just enough to be annoying.
No history of heart problems in my family and I have seen a cardiologist when I went in for a Pulmonary Embolism caused by clotting in my right leg. He said I had a strong heat or I'd be dead then. Yikes I said.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get one of those Cardia EKG monitors. They actually work.

My mom's cardiologist looked at some of the saved graphs and said "Oh yea, that's AFIB alright". Turns out hers was stress induced, she was worrying herself into AFIB over my step-dad. Since he's passed she hasn't had an instance of it. I got her one of those because she could tell something wasn't right and we didn't know what was going on. It was spot on with when she was having an episode and her cardiologist said they are good to have.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad you’re feeling better. My first thought when you mentioned your knees buckling was your BP was way to low. May want to check it 5-6 times throughout the day. Keep us posted.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In addition to all these recommendations from the PG, I recommend you go see your doc so he can get you on an EKG and do some blood. I’m with PHG and GlockPride on this. Little transient attacks are your early warnings, don’t ignore them. Better safe than sorry.
I see my hematologist next month. I'll be sure and tell him before I go to the lab for a blood draw.
If anything else like this happens before then, I'll go to the ER or call EMSA.

Latest posts

Top Bottom