Heartland Auction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
4473s are not required at auction. I still haven't figured that one out. Don't forget that Dakil also gets a cut from the seller's side. Gun auctions are usually no place to find a bargain.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FFL is still active and it takes 3 weeks normally to transfer on a Form 3 to another dealer. When a dealer gives up his FFL, NFA Branch will fast-track all pending transfers so it would likely take less than 2 weeks.

Wait, so I could have another can in 2 weeks? Or is that just for the dealer to dealer xfer?

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you can't have a form 4 pending until you have the can purchased due to serial number and other info that has to be on the form, right?

Correct in your interpretation of the process but incorrect in your interpretation of my statement. Like the layaway situation, where people got a pass on the remaining balance of their item when Heartland folded, anyone that had already submitted and had a Form 4 pending would have their stamp fast tracked is what I was getting at. At auction, they would probably just Form 3 it to the winner's dealer of choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom