Here kitty...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I was about 5 or 6 years old In the mid 1940"s. I would stay with my grand parents 2 miles North of the Bridge Creek store. We would be setting out side about dusk dark in the Summer. We would hear screams Grandpa would say it was a Mountain Lion.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once had a flock of wild turkeys roost in the trees near my house. Not realizing this, I went outside at dusk and nearly every step was greeted with FLAPFLAPFLAPFLAPTHUMPFLAPFLAPTHUMPFLAPFLAPTHUMP as the birds tried to fly and bounced off the trunks of the trees.
The time it happened to me, they were already on the ground and I walked into them. Had to change my undies and call my cardiologist. Hell it was scary in that silent field by the trees.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The OKWD claimed for many decades there were no mountain lions in Oklahoma. That was an outright lie. They knew better.

There have been black panthers along the Deep Fork River in Lincoln County since my dad was a kid - likely longer. Living close to the river as a kid, I've heard them scream many times. And my sister has actually seen one of them.
I saw a black panther in my headlights, going to my deer stand at 530am when I pulled up to open the gate. There was 3 of us in the truck and all of us saw it walk just across the fence line right in the headlights.
I was told on here how full of **** I was but, we saw what we saw.
That was outside of Stratford OK in about the mid 90s

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I was about 5 or 6 years old In the mid 1940"s. I would stay with my grand parents 2 miles North of the Bridge Creek store. We would be setting out side about dusk dark in the Summer. We would hear screams Grandpa would say it was a Mountain Lion.
I lived in tuttle for 17 years, on mile 1. Used to hunt on the river and after saw big cat prints.

Latest posts

Top Bottom