Hey....There's More Bad Colorado Pot News

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It seems that the pot industry in Colorado is having "growing pains" as they are now trying to distance themselves from some edible pot products that were too strong. Be sure and check out the.....

.....Rookie Cookies

Coming to a pot shop near you...

...the equivalent of the government's nutrition labeling?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are them cookie ebt eligible?

I'd have no idea as to that as a possibility, but knowing some of the folks in Colorado, I wouldn't be surprised.

Terry, what do those cookies taste like?

Couldn't say as I've not tried them (nor will I be likely to do so.) Recently, I've been chowing down on some Long John pastries and now some Halloween candy corn and Tootsie Rolls.

Terry's bringing pot cookies to the next ENS!!!!

Hey now!!!! If there's gonna be a ENS around Thanksgiving time when we come back to the Tulsa/OKC area for about 10 days, I might show up....

....minus the "cookies."

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couldn't say as I've not tried them (nor will I be likely to do so.) Recently, I've been chowing down on some Long John pastries and now some Halloween candy corn and Tootsie Rolls.

Hey now!!!! If there's gonna be a ENS around Thanksgiving time when we come back to the Tulsa/OKC area for about 10 days, I might show up....

....minus the "cookies."

Ewwwww, candy corn ... :puke:

And :woot: That would be great!!! :wave:

Latest posts

Top Bottom