HOLY COW - OSU/A&M Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The crazy thing is most students of both universities are friends. I know that when I went to Osu some of the best parties were after the ou football games. The students from OU would hang around and some of those parties were the best. All schools have crappy fans. The truth is OU does have more because they have more fans as a whole. Who cares really. If you cant take the ribbing either way you need to grow up.

By the way there was a game last night between TAMU and OSU and it was a great game. I was there, at half my wife said that she was gonna go to Joe's if A&M scored first after halftime. I admit I was skeptical at half. It looked like the typical poke choke but they found a way to win and in the end that is all that matters. They need some work the corners couldn't cover the broad side of a barn with red paint. The dline couldnt get any kind of a rush. Sometimes its better to be lucky than good...that was last night.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have I mentioned stupid Aggie Quarterback! Gave the ball away five times and only looked to the secondary targets a few times. It was very obvious and should have been obvious to defend. I was at the game and had a great time, even though MY Aggies lost, thanks to the OSU fans for not being like the gooner fans.

Everything said here is correct.:thumb:

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who says it is just plain false? You? Your opinion is obviously biased so I will not take your word for it.

Does that mean we get to include all OSU fans in with the Aggets?

From what I have seen I would be OK with this. The Cow and Wrench schools are kinda forced to group up to defend themselves from all those Liberal arts students wielding tennis rackets and driving hybrids.:chop:

What I find really curious is that UO recruits 70% of it's players from Texas, but all the fans HATE the state of Texas. You can hate on UT at will, it is the southern version of UO.:wave:

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
thought A &m qb was a cowboy... all those ducks he threw up ... lucky he's hurt and didn't have the arms strength...
BTW, where were the osu fan at during the game???? a bit skeered...or going home at half..

good high school game at best... a win is a win..cough cough..

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember something from 2002 (I think) about OSU ripping up goal posts and chucking them into the OU band, injuring some band members.

Never happened. The goal posts getting ripped up, but they did not get tossed onto any UO band members, that is just BS.

IIRC, some band member were injured because they tried to stop some students from tearing down posts. Some were female.

I know OSU fans are always classy though so this never would have happened. :)

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's not go there

ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_weird_20pictures_0227_large.jpg

Everyone's had those players

I was hoping no one would find that pic. That was a long time ago. Hehehe

Latest posts

Top Bottom