HOLY COW - OSU/A&M Game

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heh, some of the ruddest things I've ever heard said was out of an OSU fan's mouth. I've also heard OU "fans" that never even went to OU say some rude things aswell.

As one matures, they learn not to lump them all together because you eventually see it's not an OU thing, or OSU thing..... it's insecurity. Usually, it's from "fans" that never stepped foot on their respective campus for academic reasons.

it happens on both sides. But when ya get drunks with a lot of pride getting their team bashed that happens :rotflmao: in all seriousness I know both sides can have great fans and as stated meeting more bad ones than good and the national anthem thing killed a lot of respect I had for OU and their fans as a whole. 90% of my family supports OU and I fault nobody for being a fan.

And I can say I never stepped on their campus to attend school, but being friends with people who did, was going to go to school there, was going to play sports there, and did do sports camps there when I was an athlete.

Me? Pokes, baby! :osu Class of '93.

I'm just getting weary of the whole OU\OSU rivalry. Ugh.

dang well aren't our fans great? :gun2::gun2:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would have to venture that 90% of UO fans, even in the great state of Oklahoma, have never set foot on the UO campus. I am a dyed-in-the-wool Cowboy and I UO more times than I care to count.....

Stunning logic, especially considering OU's undergraduate class numbers year after year. :confused:

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is a difference between A "Sooner" and a "Sooner Fan".

A sooner is an alumni. A fan is not. Same goes for all colleges. Aggies, whorns, Cowboys, everybody.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Disagree. Valid argument except its just plain false. :homer:

Who says it is just plain false? You? Your opinion is obviously biased so I will not take your word for it.

I would have to venture that 90% of UO fans, even in the great state of Oklahoma, have never set foot on the UO campus. I am a dyed-in-the-wool Cowboy and I UO more times than I care to count.....

Most OSU fans are alumni, most goons are not. I use that term to describe the jerk fans, I have met a few (a precious few) OU fans that are actually decent. Problem is, if you are be a Sooner, you are going to get lumped in with the goons.

Does that mean we get to include all OSU fans in with the Aggets?

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did Dexter Manley go to school at OSU?

Attachments

• oklahomastate.jpg
    oklahomastate.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 134

Latest posts

Top Bottom