Holy smokes.....Okc Outlet Mall

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People are parked on the grass as far as you can see and traffic is backed up on I-40 in 3 lanes all the way to white water!

blckthree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have to remember that and may have to take another way home tonight to avoid all that crap! There's enough traffic in that area with the construction, don't need an outlet mall too. The interstate exits can't handle that kind of traffic.

Mike :)

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mike, I would suggest avoiding Reno as well. That's the main entrance to mall and no doubt will be backed up for miles. Last time I saw traffic like this was at Six Flags. My suggestion would be to take 10th street or 39th.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It never fails to amaze me the infatuation and addiction that women have to coach purses.

I've seen girls who make minimum wage spending every red cent they own on "collecting" coach purses while they live in squalor and drive broken down dumps. Someone please explain the attraction for me.

Somebody on my Facebook profile yesterday mentioned people already camping out by the Coach purse store.

Recession/depression/double dipping action/unemployment/hunger/etc, it's good to see Oklahomans have their priorities straight.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somebody on my Facebook profile yesterday mentioned people already camping out by the Coach purse store.
Recession/depression/double dipping action/unemployment/hunger/etc, it's good to see Oklahomans have their priorities straight.

`We'll hold the distinction of being the only Nation in the history of the world that ever went to the poor house in an automobile.'
~Will Rogers

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I lived in Houston,my wife had me take her to the San Marcos outlet mall.

Then a few years ago, an outlet mall built in NW Houston, waaay up Highway 290.
The Coach store would only let a few people in at a time. The one's who were buying
the Coach stuff had handfuls of stuff.....to sell on E-Bay...this was three years ago.
But I did get some pretty neat Oakley sunglasses.

My wife and I will go to the Okc outlet in a few months...when the new is over.

Cohiba

Latest posts

Top Bottom