Home alarm system without monitoring?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Any companies that do that? My house is wired for a system, but I just want the installation, not the monitoring. Essentially I want a dog without the dog. Just something that would alert me to an intruder.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All of them will do it, you will just have to pay for the system yourself. Call Bud Wyatt in Tulsa, they are very affordable for what you need.

The thief won't know if its monitored or not anyways.

MFCEO

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one outside of your home knows if your system is being monitored or not, My home came with a system installed. I set mine up on my own, can arm it, use different settings etc, the alarm does everything the same, and goes off etc. only thing is cops are not going to show up when it does go off, which is fine by me. An intruder is going to hear it go off and take off anyways because they wont know any better

JacobDaddy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is there anyone on here that know how to program these type systems? I have a system installed in my house from several years ago, the contract with ADT expired and I never renewed. The system freaked out one day and I unplugged the electrical and battery. About a year later I powered it back up because I wanted the door chime to work again. It doesn't have any programming now as far as I can tell. If I could just pay someone to come back out and reprogram it without the monitoring service I would. Just local alarm with no monitoring.

Latest posts

Top Bottom