Hot tea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
La Croix water. Fill the fridge with it...
I've seen it, but never tried it. I'll get some. What's the best flavor?

I keep more than a dozen kinds of tea both at home and at the office.

If you haven't tried Earl Grey and Chai, both with a touch of heavy cream (whipping cream; half-and-half just doesn't do it), you're depriving yourself. Constant Comment is another good choice, and any mint (to include Sleepytime) or chamomile at bedtime is always a good way to end an evening.
Yeah, I keep a lot on hand also. Earl Grey is a staple, I like it and it's my son's favorite. Chai is good too.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most of the "hot" teas I drink are good cold too. The Hot Cinnamon Spice I posted above is great cold.
Yah, I'm big on iced tea but lately have been trying to avoid the sweetened stuff - will just add a couple of sugars on my own to moderate my overall sugar intake a bit. The only thing that bothers me is weak tea, I actually get a strong negative reaction to what tastes like contaminated water to me.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yah, I'm big on iced tea but lately have been trying to avoid the sweetened stuff - will just add a couple of sugars on my own to moderate my overall sugar intake a bit. The only thing that bothers me is weak tea, I actually get a strong negative reaction to what tastes like contaminated water to me.
That Hot Cinnamon Spice has some naturally sweet something in it. It's sweet on it's own...add a dollop of honey and it's really sweet.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen it, but never tried it. I'll get some. What's the best flavor?

Yeah, I keep a lot on hand also. Earl Grey is a staple, I like it and it's my son's favorite. Chai is good too.

Yeah, but try it with heavy cream. I never used to, but an old friend introduced me to it...and I never got the chance to thank her. It's a whole new world. I keep Taylor's of Harrogate loose Earl Grey, and Republic of Tea Chai, for the purpose.

French Vanilla (decaf) is another nice evening relaxation drink, with or without the cream.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, milk/cream is good in it, but I try to avoid the extra fat if I can. And, for some reason, the Taylor's Earl Grey doesn't taste right to me...too much bergamot or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom