Hot tea

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've tried a lot of it, including some cool ones like oolong and pu-erh. I kind of settled on the Oolong as it was just kind of good all around.

Mostly I drink it during the winter when I want something other than hot chocolate.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The ritual of high tea, or really any time you make tea, is very soothing, and I recommend it highly to those who are trying to break bad habits like dipping. I stopped cold turkey a few years ago and I owe it to replacing the ritual of tobacco with stuff like tea, but mostly premium chewing gums. The trident layers are my savior.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ritual of high tea, or really any time you make tea, is very soothing, and I recommend it highly to those who are trying to break bad habits like dipping. I stopped cold turkey a few years ago and I owe it to replacing the ritual of tobacco with stuff like tea, but mostly premium chewing gums. The trident layers are my savior.

There's something to be said for rituals I guess. I've never been a "huge" tobacco guy, but I love the ritual of preparing a scotch (2" ice cube or ice ball only in a crystal glass), v-cutting the head of a cigar and toasting the foot before spending the next hour relaxing on the back porch.

securitysix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't get all nose up/pinky out about it, but I enjoy hot tea from time to time. I generally go for Irish breakfast tea (English breakfast tea just tastes like brown water, but Irish is good and strong), but I also like Darjeeling.

I discovered pretty quickly that I can't stand Earl Grey (or Lady Grey). They're way too citrusy for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom