How is Dexter going to end?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skatalite

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would like to see it end this way:

Hannah and Dexter are killed, and Deb somehow manages to stay clear of any suspicion from her fellow cop buddies. Then, fast forward several months, or a year or so, and Deb comes home to find Harrison has killed Jamie Batista (Angel's sister). Deb realizes Harrison is exhibiting the same traits as Dexter did at that age, and she becomes his new caretaker - his new Harry.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hannah and Dexter are killed, and Deb somehow manages to stay clear of any suspicion from her fellow cop buddies. Then, fast forward several months, or a year or so, and Deb comes home to find Harrison has killed Jamie Batista (Angel's sister). Deb realizes Harrison is exhibiting the same traits as Dexter did at that age, and she becomes his new caretaker - his new Harry.

:shocked: Ohhhhhhh ... GOOT ONE!! You should be a Hollywood writer! :D

JMS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I could see something along these lines happening. BS kills Hannah and is gonna kill deb and Dexter sacrifices himself to save her. And Harrison follows in daddy's footsteps.

I wonder if anyone in the storyline is just a split personalty of Dexter??? It could get trippy...

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_Forum_20Sarcasm_128911498078088174.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom