How many of you guys are loosing your hair or are bald.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Over 42% of Americans.

IMG_3463.png

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a full head of hair. Probably will until I'm pushing up daisies. What's funny, is that I'm the type of guy who could wake up with all my hair in my pillow and I'd be alright with that. The only reason I don't shave my head is...

A) too much maintenance. Hell, I barely scrape me face.
B) Mrs. GED likes to run her fingers through my hair.

29da60cef96dac9d41f4ef5ccb26a8ef.jpg

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why is it that when you start losing the hair on your head, it starts growing in your ears? :cry11:

My hair started getting thin on top in my early 50s. Unfortunately, it didn't get thin everywhere. My head looked like a 250-piece kid's puzzle with a couple of pieces missing. I got tired of spending $14.00 to $20.00 at a barbershop just to get my head buzzed, so I bought an electric skull shaver and have been shaving my head ever since.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why is it that when you start losing the hair on your head, it starts growing in your ears? :cry11:

My hair started getting thin on top in my early 50s. Unfortunately, it didn't get thin everywhere. My head looked like a 250-piece kid's puzzle with a couple of pieces missing. I got tired of spending $14.00 to $20.00 at a barbershop just to get my head buzzed, so I bought an electric skull shaver and have been shaving my head ever since.

lucky.jpg

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got tired of spending $14.00 to $20.00 at a barbershop just to get my head buzzed, so I bought an electric skull shaver and have been shaving my head ever since.

Shoot I just quit getting haircuts. I don’t care what anyone thinks about it anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom