How many of you guys are loosing your hair or are bald.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of those "made for bald heads" electric shavers?
Random Google image
View attachment 471765
I have had one in the past and it worked alright. Never got nearly as smooth of a shave as with a blade though. It was good for most days and I'd probably still use it if it hadn't crapped the bed. I did find that I had to use something like Lectric Shave otherwise shaving was kind of rough for me.

rhino2u

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Full head of hair and no thinning. My terminal length on my beard has gotten shorter, it quits at 22 inches now that am old.
Full head of hair and no thinning. My terminal length on my beard has gotten shorter, it quits at 22 inches now that am old.
I believe I have the same amount of hair…
It’s just moved to my ears and nose…

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried one of those "made for bald heads" electric shavers?
Random Google image
View attachment 471765
I’ve been using one for about a year. It’s probably the one in your picture. I prefer it over a razor. It’s not as close a cut, but irritates my skin less. Blades have stayed sharp.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a Pitbull Platinum head shaver. It only has 4 blades, but that's actually all you need. The Pitbull was rated as the best skull shaver on the market a couple of years ago.

View attachment 471792

I also have a cheaper Remington 3-blade head shaver I carry on the road when I do conventions.
My wife has one of those, but it's not for grooming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom