How many of you guys have ever worked at a ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever worked at ...

• A Gun Store??

Votes: 21 30.0%
  • A Gun Range??

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • A Gun Store with a Gun Range??

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • None of the above, but I've heard stories ...

Votes: 35 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hoo-t

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is why I hate going into into gun shops for the most part.

The counter people assume they know everything and the customer is a Dumb a$$

You won't have that problem with me. I am definitely aware that most of my customers know more than I do! But occasionally I get a customer who knows everything and demonstrates how little they really do know! If even I can catch their bullshipping, they're in a bad way!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I answered None of the Above, but in college at the Sears parts counter, I'd have the occasional request for gun parts. Sears hasn't sourced parts for any firearm with their name on it in over half a century I'd reckon.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I worked for a few shops over the years, one with a pistol range. This guy in Claremore is fixing to open a shop in the next few weeks. He said he may give me a part time job. The pay will not be that great, but it may be fun. Got to give it a shot!!

Last edited:

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the 1980's I worked for Riley Gimore at his gun store. It was just the store before he built the indoor range at 61st & Garnett. The store was on the lower level of Woodland Hills Mall (across from Sears) in Tulsa. Do you think the mall would lease to a gun store now?

Latest posts

Top Bottom