How many surgeries have you had?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He says this nonchalantly, like it was a hang nail!!!

WTH MAN?!!!🤣🤣
Man it was nothing. I fell as a kid and drive a nail thru my wrist that hurt worse and left a bigger scar. Heck most of the time when I list stuff on a medical form I forget about them. The wife always has to remind me about the gall bladder removal.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh my Lord ... Let me see ...

1. Operation to remove fibroid cysts in 2nd trimester of my 3rd pregnancy.

2. C-section

3. Hysterectomy

4. Rotator Cuff

5. Gall bladder

6. Broken ankle

7. Fusion @ C4-5-6

8. Surgery on my eye to get rid of floaters that were driving me crazy

9. Cataract surgery

10. Khyphoplasty

11, 12, 13 Testing and ablations on right occipital and upper cervical spine.

They estimate, based on damage to my spine that I am looking at somewhere in the region of 30 more procedures before my entire spine has been treated. Hopefully my need for pain medication will be GREATLY reduced, though right now I'm feeling pretty crappy. Neck is horribly sore and it's hard to hold my head up. Work won't be over soon enough tonight.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Several, but the worst most painful, (not really a surgery though) was 15 prostrate biopsy's.

And unlike RickN with his 22 slugs they hurt like a mother!
Dude, they were nothing. Cops even thought they were maybe 22 shorts as they barely went under the skin.
I had more hassles from my boss at the time who thought it was an attempted hit. Cops just thought it was a couple punks out on a spree. A couple 22s into me, a 44 into the back window of their car and it was all over but the sirens. Well my boss and lady friend freaking out. This happened back in the 70s at a topless bar on south side OKC.

Latest posts

Top Bottom