How much gun stuff can i pack in my Jetta?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its an '02 TDI with a manual tranny. they get better economy than the new ones. great little car. ha oh and I wasn't going slow by any means.its an '02 TDI with a manual tranny. they get better economy than the new ones. great little car. ha oh and I wasn't going slow by any means.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, we need pics of the load. Good luck in your ventures!

its an '02 TDI with a manual tranny. they get better economy than the new ones. great little car. ha oh and I wasn't going slow by any means.its an '02 TDI with a manual tranny. they get better economy than the new ones. great little car. ha oh and I wasn't going slow by any means.

starsmedia.ign.com_stars_image_article_833_833214_jimmy_2_times_02_1194396863_640w.jpg

Imma go get the papers, get the papers.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep those older Jettas get great mileage with a standard. They were also designed to run on the autobahn. They take a bit to get up to speed but they got no problem once there. They hold their resale value great too, just try to find one.

FG, I really hope that kroil holds up. It's not made for corrosion protection at all, but the vacuum sealing might do the trick. Take care while over there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom