How to cancel your NRA membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pocketcarry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just tried this, and it is impossible. A person has to write a letter to the company to cancel. Explained I did not have to write a letter to join, but thats different. Impossible to get your money back. If anyone has succeded please let me know.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First, why would you cancel your NRA membership?

Second, if you didn't want to continue being a member, why not just let your membership expire?

308shooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First, why would you cancel your NRA membership?

Second, if you didn't want to continue being a member, why not just let your membership expire?

Because they don't do their job. I don't have a membership if I knew id tell you sorry. If you didn't pay to much just don't pay. That's what id do.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just let mine expire a couple of years ago. If they saved postage and stationary on all the BS that they have sent me in the last two years begging me to renew, they could have probably payed for my membership.

NeekReevers

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just tried this, and it is impossible. A person has to write a letter to the company to cancel. Explained I did not have to write a letter to join, but thats different. Impossible to get your money back. If anyone has succeded please let me know.

I don't agree with everything they do but who else fights for our gun rights? If there is anyone else I can't imagine they are as successful as the NRA.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called the NRA about all of the stuff they send... I was told that they do not send it. Third-party companies send it at no expense to the NRA. If you join, contribute, etc. to these solicitations the company that sends them gets a cut. This may or may not be true but it is what I understood. FWIW

Latest posts

Top Bottom