How to cancel your NRA membership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They provide a lot of grant money to the shooting sports and education of new shooters. For example, at OKC Gun Club there is an event called Women on Target where 400 or 500 women spend the day learning to shoot pistols, rifles, and shotguns. I've heard that all of the ammunition is provided by the NRA. I think the NRA also supports youth shooting sports at the OKC Gun Club as well.

I looked to see if I could give $25 to the OKC GC for those programs, but it looks like the only way the club wants help is for a person to join the NRA through them.

Oh well. I gave the $25 to the Oklahoma regional food bank instead.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I looked to see if I could give $25 to the OKC GC for those programs, but it looks like the only way the club wants help is for a person to join the NRA through them.

Oh well. I gave the $25 to the Oklahoma regional food bank instead.
I'm guessing the food bank was in more need of the money so that was a good choice. I know there have been projects and items that OKC Gun Club accepts donations for. I donated some money to help build the training division range. Also, a lot of items (crock pots, popcorn machine, etc.) have been donated by members. A few years ago a guy donated a flat of premium shotgun shells for the Champ in each class at one of the Registered Shoots.

Latest posts

Top Bottom