I am asking for prayers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope this is ok with you, but today, in just over an hour, I will include you in my church prayer request. You may not completely believe this, but it saved my life 3 times. I will explain it to you by pm and give you my home number. I'm not a bible thumper, not good at it, neither was I deserving in the blessing and miracles' I received, but I did.
I spoke in front of our church (precovid) thanking them for saving my life and getting on to them for not appreciating that their prayers saved me. Even my surgeons said it was God's hand because I had no chance....THREE TIMES!
Yes prayers work. God does answer prayers. He and I are bud's and he's got lots of room for more.
Call me if you want. I don't want to be a bother. I won't be that guy that can quote chapter and verse.
You might remember this, God may have a need for you. It don't have to be a world shattering thing. It may be so small you will never notice. Perhaps this is one of mine, who knows. I don't think it's my place to ask.
Call if you want. I'll do a primitive prayer now (Ha) and do the big one when church starts at 11. I view it on the computer but my wife will add it as she's attending

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope this is ok with you, but today, in just over an hour, I will include you in my church prayer request. You may not completely believe this, but it saved my life 3 times. I will explain it to you by pm and give you my home number. I'm not a bible thumper, not good at it, neither was I deserving in the blessing and miracles' I received, but I did.
I spoke in front of our church (precovid) thanking them for saving my life and getting on to them for not appreciating that their prayers saved me. Even my surgeons said it was God's hand because I had no chance....THREE TIMES!
Yes prayers work. God does answer prayers. He and I are bud's and he's got lots of room for more.
Call me if you want. I don't want to be a bother. I won't be that guy that can quote chapter and verse.
You might remember this, God may have a need for you. It don't have to be a world shattering thing. It may be so small you will never notice. Perhaps this is one of mine, who knows. I don't think it's my place to ask.
Call if you want. I'll do a primitive prayer now (Ha) and do the big one when church starts at 11. I view it on the computer but my wife will add it as she's attending
Thank you VERY much. I know that prayer works and I do believe in Miracles. I have seen many with my own eyes. I may call later if feeling ok. Thanks again

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@MilitantBEEMER
Just circling back. This may be posted somewhere, but it looks like you made it through COVID ok. Are you rescheduled for your procedure that was to happen the end of this month?
Praying you are doing well and continue to do so.
Thank you for asking. I just got the confirmation today that my surgery will be February 11th. I appreciate the continued prayers. They are much needed and appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom