I can't sleep again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has been a recurring theme for me since I don't know... Tuesday last week, amazing what the possibility of a dream coming true can do to you! And to the person responsible for this sleeplessness you are forgiven, just pass the ambien please.

Now I am gonna go toss and turn for a few hours then start it all over.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever had a dream, OP, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ever had a dream, OP, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

This happened to me in college. I came back from my classes one morning and took a nap. During that nap, I had such a vivid and detailed dream that convinced me it was the next day, and when I woke up, I went to my afternoon class... only to find out I was in the wrong building on the wrong day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom