I have a PERSONAL message for the Muslim father whose son was killed in Iraq

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Julius Assange (wiki leaks) announced today his next release will result in your candidate being arrested.
She's been digging for 20+ years.

When did Putin, Assange, and Isis become heroes of the right wing? They'll all being used to help get a lying, racist, bigot elected.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When did Putin, Assange, and Isis become heroes of the right wing? They'll all being used to help get a lying, racist, bigot elected.
Who said hero's? I posted a news report that came out today without a link anybody could easily look up.
BTW, your biased media didn't report it, and their coverage of the RNC was disgusting. They cut away from the parents/family members that lost family members to illegal immigrants.
Very biased on their part and shows where their loyalty's lay.
Your candidate was on FOX news last night and was awarded 4 Pinocchio's by one of the largest newspapers in the country. The name escapes me at the moment.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Khan is an immigration lawyer specializing in E2 & EB5 investor visas. A $500K investment in an approved business gets you, your wife and all kids under 21 instant visas and green cards..
Exactly what Trump wants to cut out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom