I just placed my order with Boberg arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been on Arne's waiting list forever. Finally got the notification that they will be shipping guns soon and that I could now place my order. I'm pretty excited about getting my hands on one of these. If you haven't heard of it yet, check them out.
Www.bobergarms.com

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The price is a bit too high for me to consider it. For that much money I could buy and EMP and have 2 extra rounds in my mag. Also, I would hardly say that a 3.35" barrel is fullsize. I'm not saying it isn't a nice gun or even a great gun for concealed carry, but for the price I think there are better options for me.

Definitely let us know how she shoots, conceals, and carries all day for you.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An EMP isn't even close to the same size. You're talking about a compact gun and this is a pocket carry. This gun is about the size of a Ruger LCP but carries the punch of a G26. And with all the problems people have with EMP's I wouldn't trust my life to one. This Boberg may turn out to be a total POS. Who knows? That's the price you pay to be an early adopter. Here's the Boberg compared to a EMP, BTW.

http://api.ning.com/files/3GEc3lzEA...fieldEMP_Overlaytext.jpg?width=139&height=102

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like they brought the barrel back quite a bit over the shooter's wrist to make a more efficient (?) package. I wonder what that does to the recoil. I'm interested too in a hands-on report after the OP tries it out.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been on that list for a year or so...now that I have an R9 CF, I'm not planning on a Boberg (at least not in the first production run...)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just watching the videos on Boberg's web site. I'm curious why, in the video of the woman in the purple shirt shooting the pistol, a couple of the rounds produced a fireball but others did not - assuming the ammo was all the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom