I just placed my order with Boberg arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is a link that shows them side by side...definitely not within 0.1" of each other:

http://www.rohrbaughforum.com/YaBB.cgi?board=Other;action=display;num=1315952529;start=0#0

I've shot plenty of +P out of mine, so I don't see a reason for it.

Arne must have changed the grip to make it bit longer. That's really the only difference. The Boberg is the same length as the Rohrbaugh, 0.1 inch thicker and judging by the picture, 0.25" taller. It is right there with it as far as size goes. I can tell you Rohrbaugh is very adamant about not shooting +P ammo. Even if you do shoot +P ammo, the energy and muzzle velocity you get out of it isn't going to be anywhere near the punch that the Boberg carries. I'm sure the Rorhbaugh will serve you very well and if I had one, I doubt I'd be dropping coin on a Boberg either. I'd be glad to let you shoot mine once I get it.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I definitely like to shoot the Boberg sometime, and if I didn't have an R9 and was looking for a backpocket 9mm I'd look at it...but since I carry and really like the R9, the Boberg would simply be redundant.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like it would shoot much better than the Rohrbaugh due to angle of grip but the yanking of bullets out of cases is scary to me.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like it would shoot much better than the Rohrbaugh due to angle of grip but the yanking of bullets out of cases is scary to me.

I'm with you on the bullets being pulled. So far all the situations where this has occurred the shooter has noticed it and stopped and cleaned thoroughly. What do you think might happen if they were to fire the next round? Anything bad? I cant see it chambering, and if it did I don't think there would be an issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom