I like tools

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I could say I love tools.

It doesn’t really matter what the tool is for, I’m probably going to acquire it if there is a slim chance that I may actually use that tool.

My shop is full of tools. Some big, some small and I’m out of room in my shop. When we toured the OSU engineering labs, I told my future engineer daughter that I had every tool in that lab plus many more.

Anyway, got a new tool today. I usually buy Milwaukee and have a ton of batteries, but Milwaukee doesn’t have something comparable, close to the price I got this for. So I bought an Amazon battery adapter to run my Milwaukee batteries on the DeWalt.

IMG_9142.jpeg

I doubt this will be my new favorite but I can’t wait to find something to cut with it. I would have used it at the in-laws to trim their Crape Myrtles but didn’t have it then, and that’s probably the reason I bought it.

Anyone have a favorite tool that you can’t live without?

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Brother from another Mother!

I am a Dewalt Addict. 35 tools, 11 battery chargers, 10 carry bags and 23 batteries. This is just cordless.

And twice that in corded tools, machinery, welders etc etc. I used to do a lot of Carpenter work and mechanical work on Autos, ATVs, UTVs Jeeps and Farm/Dozer machines.

I too love tools!

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe I could say I love tools.

It doesn’t really matter what the tool is for, I’m probably going to acquire it if there is a slim chance that I may actually use that tool.

My shop is full of tools. Some big, some small and I’m out of room in my shop. When we toured the OSU engineering labs, I told my future engineer daughter that I had every tool in that lab plus many more.

Anyway, got a new tool today. I usually buy Milwaukee and have a ton of batteries, but Milwaukee doesn’t have something comparable, close to the price I got this for. So I bought an Amazon battery adapter to run my Milwaukee batteries on the DeWalt.

View attachment 464386

I doubt this will be my new favorite but I can’t wait to find something to cut with it. I would have used it at the in-laws to trim their Crape Myrtles but didn’t have it then, and that’s probably the reason I bought it.

Anyone have a favorite tool that you can’t live without?
Bought that for the wife last year, she really likes it, although I think the cordless blowers are her favorite.

I use the 20v chainsaw way more than I thought I would.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought that for the wife last year, she really likes it, although I think the cordless blowers are her favorite.

I use the 20v chainsaw way more than I thought I would.
What’s funny and I failed to mention was I told my wife the loppers was her pre-anniversary gift. I don’t think she was amused.

Latest posts

Top Bottom