I need a Carfax...PLEASE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you have an eBay sellers account, get the vin and mileage and create an auction. It automatically creates an AutoCheck Vehicle History Report and you can immediately cancel the auction. With vehicles, you only pay eBay if it is sold, so no money lost. Ive done it a few times. BUT make sure you put the car for sale for a ridiculous amount (like 4x retail) so no one clicks buy now before you can cancel it.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you have an eBay sellers account, get the vin and mileage and create an auction. It automatically creates an AutoCheck Vehicle History Report and you can immediately cancel the auction. With vehicles, you only pay eBay if it is sold, so no money lost. Ive done it a few times. BUT make sure you put the car for sale for a ridiculous amount (like 4x retail) so no one clicks buy now before you can cancel it.

Good idea Never thought of that

HMT204

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most forums that I know of do not want Carfax ran or shown on the forum. Carfax does check to see if people are asking for a free carfax. I would not want to see OSA have to deal with Carfax..

Latest posts

Top Bottom