I saw this guy at the range the other day ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it was not me at the range, I dont shoot that well. :D

What if the guy shooting new what he was doing but was having a problem with the gun? It happens even with spendy toys.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first rifle I ever bought for myself was a sporterized Enfield British .303. Wish I still had it. Keep planning on buying another, but never seem to get around to it.

ATMGUY

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And now you have some guy with more money than since?? Shooting and hunting isn't for everyone, take from a guy who's been shot in the leg by a newby..........

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would be surprised how many people out there that trot down to sportsworld,bp or academy with daddy's super platinum mega card and get totally outfitted to go shooting/hunting with the finest money can buy.
irregardless of the fact they have never been hunting/shooting before.

everybody's situation is different. I go to the range and feel embarassed by my $350 ar, when shooting next to a guy whose ar handguard cost more than my whole rifle. I also kinda feel bad for the guy on the otherside of me that looks at my gun and wishes he could afford one some day.

I wish I could "trot down" to any of those places, or heck, any gun store in OK and get any KAC rifle.

jc5420

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not new to shooting nor firearms in general, but am still learning. With that said. If I had uncontrollable amounts of money falling out of my pockets, I would buy such a rig to show off how big my Epeen was.

Latest posts

Top Bottom