I say good for Quentin Tarantino

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After watching the "irate" interview, I have to say good for Mr.Tarantino. These interviewers trying to push their agenda makes me lose a little more faith in mainstream media. And using Jamie Foxx as a reference to say something makes sense? LOL. But I'm sure he'll get flack for looking like he feels guilty as to why he didn't answer the question but if you do a little research you'll see what he said is true, he's spoke his opinion on the matter too many times before.
Who knows, all I know is I've been playing violent videogames since I was 3 and had pulp fiction memorized by 12 and you don't see me doing any killing outside of call of duty.

ZombieHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm also pretty sure that Tarantino owes a lot of his script writing ideas to some very hard drugs.

I would love to see that refuted. Marijuana yes, hallucinogens probably, hard drugs...you are out of your damn mind, people on heroin cant hold jobs, let alone Direct, Produce, and Edit a freaking 3 hour epic Award Nominated adventure of a movie.

Its amazing how people with no creativity INSTANTLY jump to drugs being the source of others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it came down to a choice, which would you rather, a ban on violence in movies/games or a ban on what the other side refers to as assault weapons and high cap magazines? Those may be the choices before it's all said and done. When the powers that be are discussing violence in the media they're not discussing assault weapons. It might come down to giving ground on either the 1st amendment or the 2nd amendment.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would love to see that refuted. Marijuana yes, hallucinogens probably, hard drugs...you are out of your damn mind, people on heroin cant hold jobs, let alone Direct, Produce, and Edit a freaking 3 hour epic Award Nominated adventure of a movie.

Its amazing how people with no creativity INSTANTLY jump to drugs being the source of others.

These heroin (opium) users did pretty good...

Marcus Aurelius
William S. Burroughs
Jean Cocteau
Charles Dickens
Arthur Conan Doyle
Bela Lugosi
Philippus Aureolus Paracelsus
Pablo Picasso
Edgar Allen Poe
Sir Walter Scott

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe not you, but society is getting worse. This has been making the rounds lately. Care to discuss? I call it a Capitalism trainwreck. Neither view can be admitted wrong, or the money is lost.

3.bp.blogspot.com__CR48RUGAe20_UNla__HrFXI_AAAAAAAAT6M_T_szOOXba728010984ab022f8a9a7fe49f63c4e.jpg

Just because we have more mental illness and skyrocketing psychotropic drug use doesn't mean society's getting worse, after all we're just beginning to understand the positives of being a psychopath.

The Pros to Being a Psychopath

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/The-Pros-to-Being-a-Psychopath-176019901.html

Latest posts

Top Bottom