I thought Sonic was ran by a bunch of liberals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a conservative dem. I'm also co-sponsoring a kick off campaign for a very conservative Republican running for state office.
I guess this and that other thing I did by voting for Trump, makes me and enigma.
Also, a ton of dems's vote republican.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm a conservative dem. I'm also co-sponsoring a kick off campaign for a very conservative Republican running for state office.
I guess this and that other thing I did by voting for Trump, makes me and enigma.
Also, a ton of dems's vote republican.
Sorry to break it to you but you aren't. Democrats of all stripes went extinct about 10 years ago. You are now a republican registered as a communist to cherry pick the opposition. It's a valid strategy.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hobbes.... always busting out the classic tu quoque. It's unusual that Ace isn't here to do the same.

It's too bad the media isn't in on this, as the employee will have to show coverage on their taxes.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Braum's burgers, but getting a well-made one is rare. Oddly enough I've never tried their hot links, but will now!

Slice them on the diagonal and do them up in a skillet; I like to brown them up and then douse with yellow mustard and chow down. I put them in beans, chili, eat 'em with scrambled eggs, with rice...I eat these things with about anything actually.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn! I want to be a moderate, but now I realize that's just not possible.
Slice them on the diagonal and do them up in a skillet; I like to brown them up and then douse with yellow mustard and chow down. I put them in beans, chili, eat 'em with scrambled eggs, with rice...I eat these things with about anything actually.
I've never had a hot like from there. Got to have one now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom