I tried rubbing dirt in it

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn dude! What the **** did you DO to yourself??
I had a cancer removed from the left side of my nose in January 2020. This is the initial picture after the first reconstruction surgery performed the next day. I walked into a waiting room at Jack C. Montgomery VA a couple of days later. A number of people were talking as I approached and the room went dead quiet. I spoke up and said, “Don’t worry folks, it hurts a lot worse than it looks.” Then I laughed out loud. This broke the silence. The surgeon’s name is: Issam N. Eid, MD (Otolaryngology). He practiced at Ascension St. John’s, Broken Arrow. He left Oklahoma to take a position as an instructor somewhere back east. Anyway, this is what it looks like now…..
1714514804728.jpeg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a cancer removed from the left side of my nose in January 2020. This is the initial picture after the first reconstruction surgery performed the next day.
My mom had the same procedure done after they removed a basal cell skin cancer from her nose. It didn't look awesome, but it worked really well.

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a cancer removed from the left side of my nose in January 2020. This is the initial picture after the first reconstruction surgery performed the next day. I walked into a waiting room at Jack C. Montgomery VA a couple of days later. A number of people were talking as I approached and the room went dead quiet. I spoke up and said, “Don’t worry folks, it hurts a lot worse than it looks.” Then I laughed out loud. This broke the silence. The surgeon’s name is: Issam N. Eid, MD (Otolaryngology). He practiced at Ascension St. John’s, Broken Arrow. He left Oklahoma to take a position as an instructor somewhere back east. Anyway, this is what it looks like now…..
View attachment 474753
He did a great job

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 474753
I had a cancerous lesion removed in 2021, I think? Maybe 22. Anyway it was nowhere near a procedure as yours. Outpatient, though he said he has one more slice away from sending me to the hospital because it turned out to be deeper than he thought. When he went to stitch it up he REALLY has to stretch that flap. I have a spot on my nose, next to my right eye now that pulls a little bit and makes me look like I have perpetual resting ***** face..🤷

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 474753
I had a lesion removed in 2021, 22 somewhere in there. It wasn't nearly as extensive procedure as yours but the doc said I was one more slice away from an ambulance ride to the hospital.

I'm REALLY pale and wear sunscreen religiously so you can't see the scar, but it pulls the skin around my right eye so tight that I have perpetual resting ***** face now.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a lesion removed in 2021, 22 somewhere in there. It wasn't nearly as extensive procedure as yours but the doc said I was one more slice away from an ambulance ride to the hospital.

I'm REALLY pale and wear sunscreen religiously so you can't see the scar, but it pulls the skin around my right eye so tight that I have perpetual resting ***** face now.

LoL

Yeah, blame it on the Dr.

I had a chunk about 2" x 4" x 1/2" deep, removed from my right arm. I have to look hard to find any scar. Dr done the removal in his office. Local anesthesia, I watched him do it. Told him if he messed up my trigger finger I wouldn't be happy.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LoL

Yeah, blame it on the Dr.

I had a chunk about 2" x 4" x 1/2" deep, removed from my right arm. I have to look hard to find any scar. Dr done the removal in his office. Local anesthesia, I watched him do it. Told him if he messed up my trigger finger I wouldn't be happy.
Yep. Same. In office procedure. Except he kept telling me to shut my eye and stop trying to see what was going on. 😐

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we go visit son, DIL and grandkids in Lewisville after attending a funeral in Denton and burial in the Dallas National cemetery.
They have one of those tiny fluffy dogs whose breed escapes me at the moment.
Like a thousand dogs before him when greeting them, I wait until they are less excited to finally settle down and then present the back of my hand to let them sniff, and then pet them.
Worked like a charm for every dog previously.
This time, the little yapper just about took a chunk out of the back of my hand.

IMG_2986.jpeg

Had that been my dog that bit someone coming into my home with every one hugging and so on like has happened dozens of times before with this dog present, I would have immediately taken it outside and shot it or stomped it to death if in an area where shooting could cause a response from LEO.
But I just bled like a stuck hog and have been bleeding for two days now so as to not traumatize the grandkids.
I love dogs, but a biter is not to be tolerated.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we go visit son, DIL and grandkids in Lewisville after attending a funeral in Denton and burial in the Dallas National cemetery.
They have one of those tiny fluffy dogs whose breed escapes me at the moment.
Like a thousand dogs before him when greeting them, I wait until they are less excited to finally settle down and then present the back of my hand to let them sniff, and then pet them.
Worked like a charm for every dog previously.
This time, the little yapper just about took a chunk out of the back of my hand.

View attachment 474875
Had that been my dog that bit someone coming into my home with every one hugging and so on like has happened dozens of times before with this dog present, I would have immediately taken it outside and shot it or stomped it to death if in an area where shooting could cause a response from LEO.
But I just bled like a stuck hog and have been bleeding for two days now so as to not traumatize the grandkids.
I love dogs, but a biter is not to be tolerated.

Careful with those dog-killing thoughts, you see what happened to Kristi Noem
You just killed your chances of running for POTUS or VP

Latest posts

Top Bottom