If this won't raise hell I don't know what will.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Traxxis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe everyone deserves both!

ai306.photobucket.com_albums_nn269_dustingaunder_Guns_20and_20Related_Handguns_cafba353_1.jpg

Amen.

You know my answer.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Glock is going to stay in the stable. Just going to have to pinch the pennies to get the 1911.

mmchambers: training schedule is getting tended to already. Next on the books is an instructor course come October. Sometime early 2011 will be another course at USSA.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be careful, I have several glocks and I find that they rarely go to the range as they aren't as accurate. Glocks also never find their way into my CC holsters as 1911s print less. Now, a number of my Glocks are "pretty" because they don't get shot as much as my 1911s. :D

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
1911s are addictive. Glocks are not.

I need an intervention. My name is AHULL and I am addicted to 1911.

:crying:

Sorry,don't see it,had at least a dozen all major brands.I just can't love a gun that's pretty but won't go bang everytime I pull the trigger.So drink that 1911 kool-aid and have fun.

Randall

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sorry,don't see it,had at least a dozen all major brands.I just can't love a gun that's pretty but won't go bang everytime I pull the trigger.So drink that 1911 kool-aid and have fun.

I don't know where people get these 1911's that don't work. I have owned 8 and all worked great,still own 3. Only problems I have had has been to replace recoil springs and mag springs when they wear out,and one broken extractor on a Springfield 3".
I am not picking on you Redmax,just curious.
Randall

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do have a friend that owns a Kimber. This particular gun has gone back to Kimber twice to get worked on. Still doesn't like to run. But then again its a Kimber.

Latest posts

Top Bottom