Illegals break through razor wire and attack National Guard troops in Texas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Basically this is an invasion and should be treated as such. National Guard should fire on these people and make sure they do not overrun the border. A few of them taking live automatic rifle fire would probably make the next ones think about doing this.
I know people have said that bayonets are antiquated and useless, but I disagree. It’s time to fix bayonets.

Those NG need to have a semi truck load of CS tear grenades and those paintball guns that shoot pepper balls.

If the SOB illegals continue advancing after getting a dose of pepper spray, then they have sharp pointy bayonets to motivate them back in the direction they came from.

No matter how brazen, I’m not sure how many people would charge fixed bayonets.

Last edited:

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
In their defense, Mexico isn't exactly helping either. A large number of those people are from Central and South America. Mexico is hurrying them through the country as fast as possible to get them out and refuses to take back anyone who isn't Mexican.

Granted, there are ways of dealing with this and I for one believe that anyone who enters the country illegally is an enemy combatant and should be dealt with accordingly. The ones who take the legal route, although it may take longer, are very welcome in my eyes. They are probably more patriotic of America than a lot fo the natural born citizens.

Now, with that being said...anyone who "comes here for a better life" and proceeds to fly their country of origins flag, deserves immediate deportment. And I can think of a couple of Somalis that aren't trying to better themselves, but turn the US into the **** hole they came from.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I hate the idea and the lives that would be lost, it's time for Patriots to kick it off, we have a tyrannical government and it has to come to a stop at some point or were going to be China west.
Funny how these patriots aren’t jumping on I35 and heading south. Don’t get me wrong I have no solution.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He provided amnesty to 3 million illegals. The provisions to crack down on employers was never implemented and the border remained porous. I was a kid back then but have respect for the man he was.
Wasn't there a requirement, a deal to build a wall and enforce border laws that Reagan was supposed to get in the amnesty deal? Didn’t the Democrats renig on what they agreed on?

Latest posts

Top Bottom