I'm a MOMMA!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, build the cages with the nest box on one end that is accessible from the outside maybe?

Had a blue and gold macaw was a great bird. Found out at about a year old it had a disease and it ended up dying. Was passed on from the parents, can't remember what exactly. When Terra Chemicals anhydrous plant exploded we lost a lot of the birds we had. The ammonia cloud was massive to say the least, school was shut down and it was 30 miles from the plant and I lived about five from it.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, build the cages with the nest box on one end that is accessible from the outside maybe?

Had a blue and gold macaw was a great bird. Found out at about a year old it had a disease and it ended up dying. Was passed on from the parents, can't remember what exactly. When Terra Chemicals anhydrous plant exploded we lost a lot of the birds we had. The ammonia cloud was massive to say the least, school was shut down and it was 30 miles from the plant and I lived about five from it.

She would have nothing to do with a nest box. Tore up everything I put in her cage (and she has plenty of room). I finally just threw enough hay in there to cover the bottom of her pen. She's built her a nice little nest in the hay and lined it with fur. She's an odd rabbit, that one. Grabbed hold of my glove yesterday and wouldn't let go. :shocked: I've been bitten by rabbits but I've never had one grab hold of me like a pit bull and hang on ... :rotflmao:

Good thing for her she's a good mom ... :grumble: IIRC the guy I got her from said he had a doe that was vicious when she had kits in the nest. I'm thinking she must be that rabbit's daughter ... :anyone:

Oh, man, that sucks about the birds ... :nolike:

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so Bertha (my other doe that I bred the same time as Alice) didn't kindle so ... while I was working in the garden this morning I purebred her, and bred Clarice and Darla ...

I'll give everyone another go 'round tomorrow and Monday and then start watching the calendar again ... :P

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok, so Bertha (my other doe that I bred the same time as Alice) didn't kindle so ... while I was working in the garden this morning I purebred her, and bred Clarice and Darla ...

I'll give everyone another go 'round tomorrow and Monday and then start watching the calendar again ... :P

ROFL, sounds like maybe you should just put them all in a cage and toss the buck in with them. Make sure you put a camera on them and you could sell it as bunnies gone wild :rollingla

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROFL, sounds like maybe you should just put them all in a cage and toss the buck in with them. Make sure you put a camera on them and you could sell it as bunnies gone wild :rollingla

LOL ... it would only be 30 seconds long ... if the poor guy lived ... girl bunnies take no prisoners ... they are some mean ol' gals ... :P

Latest posts

Top Bottom