I'm buggin' out!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kbolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone has some very good advice, and everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I've gotten some good tips that I am putting to use, I have an LED torch w/strobe, but, I think some people are imagining this as a little more extreme than it really is, It's no cake walk, but if everyone would google the colorado trail they will see that there are people who devote their life to this trail. I'm sure that there are a number of people on the trail right now, Hell, I would'nt surprize me to run into one of you guys on the trail because you was reading along and decided to come out and check it out.

kbolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also I've already made arangements for pick-up and transport to meet me at a specified location on a specified day, my plan is to arrive the day before and make my final campsite at the LZ.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish you luck! hope we don't have to learn of your hike from a movie based on the log book they found near a trail.......
Just be careful and think of your and take the dang GPS beacon. Also, exlporing old mines is INCREDIBLY dangerous, not to mention illegal in some areas, it is really a "buddy system" thing, so be careful. I don't care how much training you learned in recon, only a buddy can help you if a rock pins your leg in an old abandon mine shaft!

Bruno2

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you don't have anyone that will take your guns and stuff, I'll give them a good home. Or if you end up bear poop, I'll help the wife get a good price for them. I'm here to help, just let me know.

If your wife really is a 20 yr old stripper then PM her number just in case anything happens. I will make sure that she gets back on her feet after the loss.

Latest posts

Top Bottom