I'm bugging out

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LMAO... ever seen walmart just after midnight on the 1st? I couldn't figure out why so many people were there so late...then I realized what every one else there had in common...

OMG, I forgot what date it was, and went to wallyworld sunday at noon......I have never seen so many morbidly obese people pushing two carts of frozen pop tarts, candy, and snack food in one place in my life....

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OMG, I forgot what date it was, and went to wallyworld sunday at noon......I have never seen so many morbidly obese people pushing two carts of frozen pop tarts, candy, and snack food in one place in my life....

I remember when Alli came out.

On the 1st, you'd see carts of junk food with a box of Alli mixed in. By the 7th, you'd see the same faces buying new underwear and/or pants.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep a secret hidden stash of TP that the wife doesn't know about. The only time I break into it is she is negligent in restocking. I then then return my private stock to it's hiding place so that she may suffer the indignations of her own shortcomings.

That's just not nice. Did you not learn to share in Kindergarten?

Latest posts

Top Bottom