Impressed with LaRue Tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
First time ordering from LaRue Tactical and I orederd their ACOG LT100 quick detach lever
mount. Ordered on a Sun. Evening and received part Tue. afternoon.

Very impressed with the quality and function of the mount. And yes it does hold 100% of
your zero after taking it off and remounting it.

When I received the mount and opened the box, inside with the mount I also received two
Bumper stickers, two LaRue Tactical stickers, 3 copies of the Constitution and Bill of Rights,
a 4 oz. bottle of their LaRue BBQ rub and a CNC cut aluminum Dillo beverage opener that will
open cans bottles or whatever you have. It's shaped like an armadillo. Which is their companies
mascot I guess.

Needless to say, I have become an instant LaRue Tactical fan because of their great customer support
and drive to go above and beyond what most companies do for their customers. I guess I see
it as doing the things companies of yesteryear did business, the way acompany should be run and it's
very refreshing to see compared to the attitudes of some of the other businessses I've dealt with.

So if you ever want quality and great customer service, LaRue Tactical won't disappoint you.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wish the rifle I ordered like 16 months ago would show some hint of showing up. Their stuff is top notch though. Ordered a covert carry case a month ago and love all the goodies that come with it. Need to find the time to use the dillo dust on some ribs.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First time ordering from LaRue Tactical and I orederd their ACOG LT100 quick detach lever
mount. Ordered on a Sun. Evening and received part Tue. afternoon.

Very impressed with the quality and function of the mount. And yes it does hold 100% of
your zero after taking it off and remounting it.

When I received the mount and opened the box, inside with the mount I also received two
Bumper stickers, two LaRue Tactical stickers, 3 copies of the Constitution and Bill of Rights,
a 4 oz. bottle of their LaRue BBQ rub and a CNC cut aluminum Dillo beverage opener that will
open cans bottles or whatever you have. It's shaped like an armadillo. Which is their companies
mascot I guess.

Needless to say, I have become an instant LaRue Tactical fan because of their great customer support
and drive to go above and beyond what most companies do for their customers. I guess I see
it as doing the things companies of yesteryear did business, the way acompany should be run and it's
very refreshing to see compared to the attitudes of some of the other businessses I've dealt with.

So if you ever want quality and great customer service, LaRue Tactical won't disappoint you.

Indeed.

I just wish the rifle I ordered like 16 months ago would show some hint of showing up. Their stuff is top notch though. Ordered a covert carry case a month ago and love all the goodies that come with it. Need to find the time to use the dillo dust on some ribs.

Not to pry but which rifle are you waiting on? Also, how do you like that covert carry case? I have been on the fence about getting one.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to pry but which rifle are you waiting on? Also, how do you like that covert carry case? I have been on the fence about getting one.

Waiting on a predatAR 18" barrel. Now I wish I had just ordered the 16" barrel but I'll be damned if I will move to the back of the line now.

The case is a great fit for my SBR. Velcro everywhere and is adaptable for anything you want to put in it. Heavy duty construction and reasonable size. Initially I wanted a backpack to pack this thing in but I'm glad I settled on the covert case. Just much more organized than any backpack I could find.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Waiting on a predatAR 18" barrel. Now I wish I had just ordered the 16" barrel but I'll be damned if I will move to the back of the line now.

The case is a great fit for my SBR. Velcro everywhere and is adaptable for anything you want to put in it. Heavy duty construction and reasonable size. Initially I wanted a backpack to pack this thing in but I'm glad I settled on the covert case. Just much more organized than any backpack I could find.

7.62 or 5.56 PredatAR? Also, what length is the SBR? My 10.3" will probably have to lay diagonal.

TulsaGeoff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wow, the 18's havent shipped yet? I'm hopefully about a month away for my 16" tAR 5.56 ordered Dec 25 2012... I don't own anything LaRue yet, but I want to get their quick release mount for a vortex 1-4.

Latest posts

Top Bottom