In Honor of the King's Speech...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To mark this auspicious day in U.S. history where a sitting president, aka King B.O., attempted to bypass congress and dismantle the constitutional rights of millions of law-abiding citizens (not subjects), the signing of 23 absurd and worthless EOs, (none of which would have saved a single life at Hook Elementary)..........
In honor of the King's smugness on this day that will live in liberty-defying infamy, I............

acquired a NIB shiny HI-CAP Gen 3 Glock 17 with two big ass HI-CAP factory mags.

It's my EO Glock.

Put that in your Libtard pipe and smoke it.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To mark this auspicious day in U.S. history where a sitting president, aka King B.O., attempted to bypass congress and dismantle the constitutional rights of millions of law-abiding citizens (not subjects), the signing of 23 absurd and worthless EOs, (none of which would have saved a single life at Hook Elementary)..........
In honor of the King's smugness on this day that will live in liberty-defying infamy, I............

acquired a NIB shiny HI-CAP Gen 3 Glock 17 with two big ass HI-CAP factory mags.

It's my EO Glock.

Ha!!!!!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
[B said:
Lurker66;[/B]2066391]Nice, i flushed his honor about 2pm. I remember because it reminded me of his likeness.

[B said:
AKguy1985[/B];2066545]I watched it. At one point i was yelling at my TV.

Ewwwwwwwwww, thats gross; you was watchin' Lurker66 go Number 2? Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

It's my EO Glock.

Thank you for proving you didn't read the list of 23 EOs. No sane, reasonable person would outright disagree with all 23 unless they didn't read them. No they wouldn't have saved lives, nor will they potentially save lives, but they aren't completely unreasonable either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom