Interesting new bikini.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The video is something else--and, somehow, I was not entirely surprised that it was in German (though the skirt->shorts->bikinis bottoms->C-String sequence had an odd Japanese vibe to it). I could've lived the rest of my life and been happy without seeing the animated GIF right before it, though. It was bad enough being a dude, but a pasty white dude is too much...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The video is something else--and, somehow, I was not entirely surprised that it was in German (though the skirt->shorts->bikinis bottoms->C-String sequence had an odd Japanese vibe to it). I could've lived the rest of my life and been happy without seeing the animated GIF right before it, though. It was bad enough being a dude, but a pasty white dude is too much...

I dunno man ... My No. 3 Son was as pasty as they come. He had light strawberry blond red hair and skin that had about the same amount of color as Elmer's glue and the kid ROCKED the look. Had girls hanging all over him ... always ... all the time ... beats the heck outta me ... lol He found a t-shirt at Hot Topic that said "Girls dig pasty white boys" and bought 5 of them ... I finally had to put my foot down and tell him he HAD to wear something else besides those shirts ... :rotflmao: Damned kid was ALWAYS trying me ... He was definitely his momma's boy ... :lookaroun

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need bleach for my eyes.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_26_aberedy8.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom