Interesting obituary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Fortunately for you, she didn't know you. There was no forgive and forget as she constantly hammered everyone. She would have tested anyone's faith.
I'm so damn lovable she would have been bringing me drinks with little umbrellas in them and sitting in my lap. That's the way I roll. What was this thread about anyway?

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ain't buying it. That's the hard part about being a Christian, stuff like that.
"Hard part" about being a Christian?? Remember, we Christians are not perfect, just forgiven. Big difference.

I've always insisted that I'm exactly what I was (intentionally and intelligently) created - designed - to be. With my particular percentage share of all the strengths/weaknesses, likes/dislikes, wants/needs, and frills/foibles common to the rest of humanity.

The Bible I read indicates that God did not promise me a trouble-free life. He simply promised to help me get through that life. Thankfully, He's done an excellent job in my first three-quarters of a century... although I admit that He had to concurrently assign me two guardian angels - and I've severely over-worked both of them! ;) ]

Latest posts

Top Bottom