Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootlikeagirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Oklahoma Shooter! Just want to make my first post. My husband has been on this website for years and years!! Thought I am always reading and letting him show my pictures of us hunting etc. So, decided to join and have my own picture!!

Can't wait to talk to some of you!! Have a Safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Oklahoma Shooter! Just want to make my first post. My husband has been on this website for years and years!! Thought I am always reading and letting him show my pictures of us hunting etc. So, decided to join and have my own picture!!

Can't wait to talk to some of you!! Have a Safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Welcome!

Another wife?

Who's the husband who will now be watching what he says?

nhgsr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
as much as everyone talks about the harley's i ride the kawasaki vulcan line. iv e had several but atm im on the 07 vn1500 classic. in norman on game day have to have the water cooled.

ill probably try to find a custom to project on some time this year as well.( after i finish my 1911 and ar)

I haven't decided to part ways with enough dough for a Harley yet. I have customized a Suzuki and built an old Yamaha, but have no idea what I plan to do next. I will try to find some pics of them if I can.

imabass

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello. New member from Tulsa. I am also relatively new to guns. I got my 9mm XDM a few months ago and been hooked ever since. Recently bought a Kahr CW40. I got a membership to a local indoor range and try and go atleast once a week. The XDm is a sweet gun. I have probably put 1200+ rounds through it in the past few months. The Kahr has about 400 rounds through it. It is fine but nat as nice as the XDm. I am here for reserach before I buy my next piece.

shootlikeagirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome!

Another wife?

Who's the husband who will now be watching what he says?

Yes, another wife! But this wife, has purchased Rem 243, Rem 308, AR15, 20 guage, S & W 500, glock 26 & 17, walther p22, sig 22, and the list goes on.... in the short 4 years I have been shooting/hunting/concealing. We have his and her gun safes. I have been known to reload my own supply of ammo. I have been doing some custom work to my 308 -went to HS Precision and ordered a custom stock (just my size), had it custom painted (pink, is there any other color), had it engraved (SHOOT LIKE A GIRL IF YOU CAN). And I have been very good this year, so I hope Santa brings me a new pair of binoculars!

No reason to watch what he says! We are usually on here together! It's usually me saying, buy it! I may not know all of the technical stuff or phrases, but I learn more every day! Just lucky my hubby let's me hang out with him and his friends at the range and in the woods!

shootlikeagirl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't decided to part ways with enough dough for a Harley yet. I have customized a Suzuki and built an old Yamaha, but have no idea what I plan to do next. I will try to find some pics of them if I can.

Post some pictures of your bike! I ride a Harley-Davidson 1200 Nightster.My hubby sold his, so it's not as much fun anymore! Sits in the garage more than on the rode. Probably should just sell it.

av8r

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hello all, am new to this group, my wife and i live in enid and we both have concealed carry. i have been a shooter and reloader from way back in the early days of metalic shilouette.

Latest posts

Top Bottom