Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okie1306

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
hey guys, new member, long time lurker. been shooting for about 2 years, im in to older military type rifles, I have 2 sks, a mosin 91/30 , had a enfield no 4 mk 1 for a while. also enjoy shooting handguns. ive got a bersa thunder pro 9mm uc that is my daily ccw, and a jiminez 380. Im in eastern central ok in sequoyah county.

Young Guns

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Cameron and I live here in OKC. I'm really excited to have found this forum of locals to talk to and share info about my favorite hobby. I'm a Marine, active duty from 02-06, I'm currently an electrician. I love to shoot anything, but my favorite is big bore handgun silhouettes. I'm also new at reloading and hope to get to become real knowledgeable at it. Anyway, I look forward to meeting and talking with everyone on here.

:soldiers:

mfischer13

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi, My name is Michael. I've been shooting for a little over 2 years now. It all started with a Ruger 10/22 and since then I've been hooked. I own a 10/22, AR-15, 12ga shot gun, and a 9mm pistol currently. This year I'm looking at picking up a Cetme for some fun 308 plinking. Also last fall I picked up pistol stippling. Here is what I did on my personal Pistol.
with the flat back strap
[Broken External Image]
with the curved back strap that was the test piece before i did the rest.
[Broken External Image]

Commiegunner

New to the site!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Joseph and ill start by saying that this is the first forum that I have ever posted on, so I'm new to this. I read forums a lot but never decided to be part of the online community before. Anyway, I am a student at Tulsa Tech to get my A&P license and am interested in being a civilian contractor overseas after school. On the topic of guns, I am interested in any firearm of com bloc origin. Cheap and fun to shoot, and generally durable. Ill be all over the classifieds. Thanks!

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum guys. I like the job on the FN. This is a great place with alot of good info from guys who know alot about shooting. Enjoy and have fun.
P.S. Spammers are banned, hunted down, and beaten. You don't want to be a spammer.

okielectrician

New to the site!
Reaction score
Glad to have found a forum for okies.
I am a 51 year old from Tulsa,I have been shooting since I was twelve.
Just started reloading in the last three years.
I enjoy shooting big calibers.
I like to go to the range with my 54cal hawkin,and my 45-70 sharps.
My latest project is converting an old moss 500 into a HD gun.:bye:

Latest posts

Top Bottom