Introduce yourself here!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jduff8505

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hello again my friends. I am starting over again after the Database crash. I do have a question for the site admins. Will I be able to be reviewed for my one month anniversary which is August 19th or do I have to wait another month from today and start over on my post count? I was well over 50 when the dump happened.

Jeff

rehpot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just want to say hello to you all. I had created this account a while back but been overseas for last few years. I am finally back here now in OK and would like to hang out here on your site if that's allright.

flashover08

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am new to Okshooters been looking it over for a while there are some pretty crazy pople on here but I am crazy myself so that is why I decide to join I love to buy guns and ammo and always looking for those good deals use to love armslist when it first started but now it has become the 2nd craigslist
Have A Blessed Afternoon
flashover08
}><}}};> 2 CHRONICLES 7:14 <;{{{><{

KBC

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello all, I've been reading the forums for a while now and decided to join in...I've started my first AR build, the lower was easy breezy. Now waiting on funds to get a complete upper.

Deslock

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Greets all, thought I'd drop in & say hello, a friend of mine (orangeRcode) directed me to the forum, I just recently got my CWL (CCL, CCW?), and decided I needed to find a forum that fit, so...hello again.

Chris

Latest posts

Top Bottom